Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A SPIRITUAL ARMY



While I was on the set of Alien filming my scenes as Parker, I noticed references to chapters and verses from the bible printed in miniscule writing over the monitors of the control room set. I had already been introduced to the strange Hindu references to Madam Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine painted onto the autodestruct panel by Simon Deering and wondered why no one else was talking about it.

I wrote down the details and when I got back to my Wimbledon house at night, got out a copy of the bible and looked them up but their meaning would remain a mystery until the year 2008 in Baltimore, Maryland.

In the early nineteen thirties, a spiritual master created a meditation center in Washington D.C where practically all of the members were African Americans. In the year 2008 I received an invitation from an extremely wealthy man and his wife, residents of Baltimore, Maryland, who had heard a television interview I was doing to promote the series I was appearing in. “
Homicide: Life on the street’ for NBC which was being filmed in Fells Point, Maryland. Read more >>

No comments: